The VP of Calvin Klein Global Brand Strategy is a customer obsessed, dynamic brand strategist, who is accountable for leading the strategic plan for the brand, by driving the strategy, focus and prioritization of key initiatives to enable the long-range plan (PVH+ Plan).
You will develop a strategic roadmap to guide and focus the organization on priorities; and play a pivotal role as project manager for key initiatives which enable the brand's growth and transformation.
You will lead a team in a highly matrixed global business model, working in close collaboration and partnership with the Executive Leadership team and cross functional divisions to ensure that brand, regional and enterprise led strategies are aligned and executed. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Lead the brand strategic planning process, and actively participate in setting, hind sighting and evolving the long-range plan.
- Support global leaders to identify and uncover strategic opportunities in all areas of business including brand, product, marketing as well as financial and operational initiatives.
- Partner with regional leadership teams globally (APAC, EMEA, Americas) to align regional strategies.
- Provide a strategic holistic view across the business in all channels-DTC, Wholesale and Licensing for the brand.
- Work in partnership with the leadership team, across various divisions (buying, planning, marketing, stores, ecommerce) to connect strategic, commercial, and collective business goals.
- Carry-out strategic analysis to deliver business and market insights, solve business questions, provide decision-making support, and uncover new opportunities.
- Develop strategic communications and executive presentations for brand the President & leadership team, including annual strategy, board of directors, town hall and budget presentations.
- Hold key stakeholders accountable to the results through quantitative analysis and dashboard reporting of key metrics.
- 10 years of experience working in large global, highly matrixed DTC brand, retail experience preferred.
- Extensive experience managing strategic projects from ideation to successful execution.
- Strong leadership pressence, working in partnership with executive leaders.
- University degree in Business or a related field
- MBA preferred.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the consumer.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with new & complex topics, interpret data, spot trends, draw conclusions.
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written. Ability to synthesize information, present effectively, influence highest level of organization.
- Flexible & open to change. Adapts to new priorities & environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Team of 3Indirect:
May directly lead ad-hoc project teams and/or consultants, temps and internsDECISION MAKING:
Thought partner with senior leaders to support critical projects, with excellent business acumen and strategic capacity.CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING
: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective tactics. Comes up with new ideas and approaches and looks beyond the obvious when developing solutionsENTERPRISE MINDSET:
Adopts a mindset of working at the organizational level and cutting across siloes. Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively.
Pay Range: $200,000 - $250,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH