Neiman Marcus GroupDallas
Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do-for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Your Role
As the Senior Director, FP&A, you'll oversee our corporate financial planning and analysis function, guide our financial strategy, and provide valuable insights to our executive team to reach our short- and long-term financial goals. Primary responsibilities will include budgeting, forecasting, trend analysis, review of contingent commissions, variance analysis, and financial commentary preparation for local management and corporate reporting. You will work with the executive committee members, leadership team, department head, and staff to ensure we have procedures in place to support project development/financing activities and produce several reports. You and the team will work remotely and benefit from NMG's Way of Working, a framework across all teams to work smarter, be present, and integrate work and life to empower you and others. You'll report to the Senior Vice President, Neiman Marcus Group, FP&A. What You'll Do
What You Bring
- Manage the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts, including revenue and expenses.
- Partner with the division leaders to ensure forecasts are appropriate and targets met accordingly.
- Analyze revenue, marketing Return on investments and other to provide information on early business indicators and to support decision-making.
- Guide the annual planning process with department managers and senior leadership using a bottom-up approach and historical trends.
- Deploy metrics to foster constant improvement and progress toward best practices.
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts, including analyzing wins and losses, timing, and estimates of bonus calculations, staff expenses, and unusual items
- Improve financial planning processes, reporting methodologies, and analysis techniques. Implement best practices and use latest technologies to improve processes.
Our Inclusive Benefits:
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A
- Bachelor's and Masters Degree in finance, accounting or equivalent experience
- Provide overall leadership, development, and management of the FP&A team, building an outstanding organization through hiring, development, coaching, and talent planning
- Extremely proficient in excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience in financial modeling
About Neiman Marcus Group
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, including wellness and healthy lifestyle support, for associates, spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent (day care) expenses and Disability Benefits, including Short-Term Disability providing income replacement up to 26 weeks
- 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave, 2 weeks of Paid Family Leave, and Adoption Support of $10,000
- Paid Time Off, including 6 paid holidays, unlimited vacation, 3 volunteer days, and 7 sick days per full year of service.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with NMG matching and $20,000 Term Life Insurance paid by NMG with additional voluntary coverage available
- Financial Solutions, including Credit Union membership, pay advances via PayActiv, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- NMG Associate's Core Discount of 30% with multiple in-store opportunities for an additional 30% off across select brands
- NMG Matching Gift Program up to $2,000 to eligible non-profits, Hardship Assistance Grants up to $7,500 for Associates, and a volunteer opportunity hub through NMG's All Heart Program
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with 16,000+ online learning opportunities, including NMG's Fashion Your Future, LinkedIn Learning, MasterClass, BetterUp, Connected Leaders Academy, 9 Associate Community Networks, and additional personalized learning experiences
- NMG Discount Marketplace featuring 1,000s of products and services with over $5,000 in savings
As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with 3,000+ of the world's most desirable brand partners, we're delivering exceptional products and intelligent services enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our associates, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary.
As a woman co-founded, majority women-led organization outpacing the U.S. population in racial and ethnic diversity and led by one of corporate America's few openly gay CEOs, Neiman Marcus Group is proud to celebrate associates from different backgrounds, experiences, and communities. We've made it a priority to cultivate a culture where everyone Belongs and where showing up as your full and authentic-self is encouraged.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We're committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our Talent Attraction process. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to us at ApplicantSupport@NeimanMarcus.com.