About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist the Personal Stylist in preparing and executing selling appointments
- Ring transactions at POS
- Process merchandise for Fashionphile Service
- Completing post appointment follow up, including order tracking, alterations, thank you notes
- Help organize appointment scheduling
- Enter and maintain precise clientele information
- Assist with Digital selling and Social media presence
- Assist in organizing gifting initiatives and experiences for Top Clients
- Ensure all unsold merchandise is returned to stock
- Ensure cleanliness of fitting rooms using housekeeping and maintenance services when necessary
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and systems proficiency
- Fashion sensibility
- Previous sales or retail experience is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Styling, fashion and/or fashion retail experience is required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Teams and Sharepoint
- Any additional duties and responsibilities including projects, tasks, and activities as required
- High School Diploma / equivalency required.
- Associates must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays