We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Our Global IT team is seeking a leader to partner with our HR functional team and own the strategy, design, development, and implementation of global HR technology that enables activities across the entire talent lifecycle.
In this role, you will ensure that the systems are scalable, sustainable, and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the entire organization. You will drive continuous improvement within the HR function drawing on proven methodologies and leading-edge HR thinking on initiatives. As an IT leader you'll partner with HR Shared Services leaders globally, as well as other HR groups to ensure a consistent and seamless end-to-end employee experience, while continually improving and streamlining processing, reporting, and auditing. The successful individual will leverage their proficiencyin HR Technologyto:
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Optimize HR systems (SuccessFactors, EC Payroll, WorkForce Software, incentive management solution, Application/Data Integrations) to meet workforce requirements, crafting opportunities for the simplification and automation of manual processes to drive efficiency, accuracy, and completeness.
- Partner with and manage key stakeholders (brands, regions, and functional leaders) as the strategic IT partner to stimulate, surface, and shape demand.
- Perform regular business process reviews, reviewing improvement lists, making ongoing suggestions, and building plans to put into action.
- Develop and implement short/long term strategies for HR systems, reporting/analytics, and end-user experience across corporate and retail functions that aligns with Tapestry's people aspirations.
- Lead a high-performing team with a culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely and quality services that meet Service Level Agreements.
- Plan for needed resources, team structure and funding.
- Lead complex and high priority projects; own project development and scoping including obtaining key partner agreement, developing requirements, building/testing, go live, and conducting post-mortem feedback improvements. This includes consistent and effective communication to help manage escalations and reduce risk.
- Balance vendor relationships as an extension of the team.
- Partner with the HR business partners across regions to extend global solutions or develop alternate in-region capabilities.
- Lead system upgrades / migrations.
- Use SuccessFactors to provide analytical tools that align with talent development, performance management, workforce planning and HR analytics.
- Lead compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, internal/external audits, and Privacy (GDPR, CCPA).
- Manage sponsors, stakeholders, and cross-functional team members with competing priorities.
- Facilitate all recurring governance and project status meetings.
- Own and judiciously manage capital investment and operational expenses of HRIS function.
Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Critical thinking, judgment, and evaluation as it relates to data and storytelling.
- Ability to make connections across technology, process, service, and COE's.
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills.
- Strong understanding of SaaS/Cloud, database relationships, end-to-end technology platforms.
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and evaluate and utilize resources as needed.
- Ability to challenge convention.
- Ability to relate to, influence and collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization globally.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, primarily within the HRIS field with at least 3 years leading a global team and developing HR technology strategy.
- Experience leading a team within an HRIT or HRIS function or alternatively as a leader of Product Managers.
- SuccessFactors experience strongly preferred.
- Proven experience leading team's complex projects and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with implementing large scale projects capable of managing multiple workstreams across various areas simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws.
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ #LI-CE1 #hybrid BASE PAY RANGE $145,000.00 TO $230,000.00
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit