The Marketing and Communications Director will lead the brand in the market to create a consistent brand voice, drive brand heat across content (owned, earned, paid) and initiatives both local and global.
With innovation and creatively as the lodestar, the director will be responsible for defining and implementing the brand strategy at market level in line with regional direction using visionary thinking to problem solve, impact brand equity and drive growth.Key ResponsibilitiesLead Media Transformation for UK, Ireland, and the Nordics
- Expertise of media landscape across the region: omnichannel view, platform efficiency, innovation, audiences.
- Guide annual media strategy with a view to driving concrete business objectives.
- Ensure that every investment has a positive ROI (data, commercial, brand equity)
- Understand how media can best be leveraged to boost brand equity.
- Customer data expertise: ability to analyse profiles to determine market segment requirements.
- Strong knowledge of our competitive landscape to enable accurate external benchmarking.
- Be the authority on the changes and trends within the industry that have impact on our business.
- Leverage external relationships / establish partnerships to identify, negotiate and secure first to market opportunities for the brand that have significant business impact.
- Work with internal cross-functional team to flawlessly execute programs.
Partnerships and collaborations
- Ability to create regionally specific narrative for Tiffany & CO and apply to all communications levers in alignment with business goals.
- Develop strategy for new campaigns and product launches, new store openings, and other business news.
- Ability to build considered, strategic editorial plans for product launches, product news and PR programs/events that support business goals and PR directives.
- Proven track record in opinion former management.
Data and reporting
- Develop local partnership opportunities and PR driven brand campaigns for product launches or key initiatives.
- Influencer Marketing: Strategize and negotiate brand partnerships that include communications opportunities or collaborations.
- Drive full funnel influencer marketing strategy.
- Build strategies to drive awareness on brand and product collaborations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and manage external agencies and key press, identifying opportunities for high visibility brand and product stories across the region.
- Lead market research efforts, with a view to identifying trends and making recommendations.
- Utilize trends to develop and lead PR & Communications strategies.
- Manage and track PR & Communications budgets, effectiveness, and ROI.
- Compile and create presentations for internal management, retailers, partners, and international meetings.
- Present to and update frequently market leadership and regional Marketing & Communications teams.
- 10+ years of marketing and communications experience, within luxury retail, agency experience a plus.
- 10+ years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree / MBA.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different departments to eliminate silos and achieve aligned objectives.
- Flawless attention to detail, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker and excellent communicator.
- A natural relationship -builder with the ability to work well with a strong network of peers and partners.
- Experienced in digital analytics and social listening tools, measuring campaign ROI and analyzing metrics to support overall influencer strategy.
- Understanding of financial and operational performance to ensure quality work and budget adherence.
- Strong knowledge of digital and social and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in managing large, complex media budgets. Strict financial stewardship and oversight
- Strong creativity and communication skills.