Key responsibilities Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve or exceed sales target, product category sales targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store sales target.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally and effectively modeling the Tiffany Experience.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to create, communicate and execute a vision for the sales team.
- Regularly communicate corporate strategies and initiatives to Client Advisors to increase sales.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to deliver monthly and quarterly sales plan achievement and sales strategy for Client Advisors.
- Use sales reporting tools to create recommendations for increasing sales.
2. Clienteling and Service Excellence:
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service delivery to increase and retain customer loyalty.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to execute the Clienteling Program to develop new customer base and grow the existing business.
- Partner with and ensure Client Advisors capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Partner with and ensure Client Advisors execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations.
- Assist in managing current customer base by cultivating new relationships and migrating existing customers at higher levels.
- Support key Company, Regional, and Local events - and product launches - with strategic client attendance and sales results.
- Partner with c to use the available coaching tools to ensure employees are providing a consistent luxury experience.
3. Operational Excellence:
- Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
4. Talent Management:
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance.
- Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent.
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals.
- Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
- Partner to develop individual action plans with Client Advisors to increase sales and improve performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to engage and motivate team members.
- The ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism both with clients and staff members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.