Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
The Digital Content Executive will support the delivery of the ecommerce strategy. Assist with the delivery of personalisation, merchandising and search optimisation. Ensuring online best practice is followed whilst thinking commercially, optimising the performance of paulsmith.com to reach seasonal budgets.
• Responsible for delivering the merchandising strategy working closely with third-party providers.
• Responsible for the paulsmith.com navigation and recommendations, aligning the overall strategy with customer trends.
• Ensuring the site is visually merchandised to achieve strategic outcomes – whether by creating rules or manually set.
• Ensuring all marketing pages are commercially optimised, visually appealing, using dynamic placements where required.
• Implementing site search best practises and optimise depending on data and requirements from the business.
• Monitoring and collating data, reviewing results and ensure commercial best practice is followed and missed opportunities are flagged.
Your Skills and Experience
• Experience of working with Ecommerce Content Management Systems and updating or creating visual displays online.
• Computer literate and able to work with multiple systems.
• It is desirable to have experience working with Magento, Storyblok, Klevu and/or Project Management tools such as JIRA/Trello.
Who you are
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to set deadlines.
• Able to work methodically and accurately with good attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and can work on own initiative.
• Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy periods.
What’s in it for you
• A generous clothing allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
• Hybrid working, a minimum of 3 days in the office per week.
• Holiday trading.
• Pension Scheme.
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.