Broken Planet (@brokenplanet) is among the fastest-growing streetwear brands in the UK. By combining fashion and sustainability, Broken Planet was able to attain 200,000 customers in less than 2 years and 500,000 thousand followers worldwide in less than 3 years. Space-themed elements, Earth-tone colors and puff prints are signatures and distinctive. Broken Planet features that make the brand unique. However, one of the most important aspects of a brand is its sustainability and ethical standards. Every product is made of organic cotton or recycled materials and under ethical/fair working conditions. Exponential growth brings more opportunities as well as challenges, therefore Broken Planet is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the team. We are looking for people with diverse skills and perspectives who empower teamwork and celebrate differences. We believe these are important attributes in creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Our London Head Office is based in Hackney Wick, a vibrant and creative area, which is growing rapidly and is soon to be one of the fashion hotspots in London.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced HR Manager to help management oversee employees, company mission, and objectives while implementing new policies and procedures.
• (Part-time) Monday, Wednesday, Friday
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Managing employee relations may include addressing complaints, resolving disputes, enforcing company policies, and mediating employee conflicts.
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations, such as workplace safety and discrimination, and wage and hour laws.
- Collaborating with other departments and managers to align human resources strategies with company goals.
- Keeping updated with the latest developments in human resources management and making recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organisational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment