IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged IT Business Partner Intern to join our Worldwide Information Technology Department in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Provide support in gathering, analyzing, and defining functional and business requirements;
- Implement solutions and applications to support Administration, Finance, and Control functions;
- Support the creation of Knowledge Base documentation;
- Support/Monitor applications to ensure proper software functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/business administration (or related field);
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Fair knowledge of accounting and general principles of finance;
- Knowledge of SQL programming languages and familiarity with SAP (Finance) or Stealth is a plus.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."