About the role:
We are looking for a Studio Front of house Coordinator to join our Photo Studio team as we move to our new "Buzz" Studio in Leighton Buzzard.
This role would suit someone with previous experience working in a studio, hospitality sector or similar Front of House/Reception role. This is for an energetic and open minded individual, who is seeking to forge a career in a busy and creative environment.You will:
Your responsibilities include hosting receptions, maintaining the studio, handling all elements of customer service, freelance introduction, food and transport bookings. You will act as an ambassador for our brand, delivering exceptional service through good communication, passion and engaging with our customers.
- Manage the studio reception and deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- Monitor, manage and review the catering and hosting of our talent, creatives teams, and visitors
- Implement dynamic operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
- Responsible for ordering props, equipment and studio related purchases
- Work with the Studio Manager on budgeting overall studio finance and invoicing processes
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage varying workloads and multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Excellent Google Suite experience including proven experience of using Docs/Sheets (Using Mac OS.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers, senior management and external suppliers/clients.
- Experience of a public-facing role
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Desire to maintain high standards at all times
- Strong leadership qualities, taking full responsibility for the day-to-day management of this area.
- Superior planning, workload management and organisational capabilities.
- Forward thinking, innovative & proactive in approach of all projects.
- Enthusiastic with strong motivational skills,
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects across several teams within set timescales and to budget.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work outside of set hours weekends
- Time Management and excellent punctuality
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Experience of retrieving and monitoring visitor feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Google suite,/ spreadsheet managing programs
- Mac Proficient
- It is essential to be commercially minded and aware of retail fashion and lifestyle trends.
- Comfortable with a highly pressured and rapidly changing environment.
- Full UK driving licence required
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking