We have a new, exciting in-house Recruiter role for you! We are looking for someone with a real interest in recruiting for the Fashion/Homeware market in our expanding Product teams.About the Team
The Product recruitment team recruits for a variety of roles, including but not limited to Merchandising, Fabric and Garment Technology, Buying and Design. 'Product' covers all of the teams within Next Clothing and Home and also Joules. Yep, you read that right, this role will be across both Joules and Next.About the Role
- Deliver a pacey end to end recruitment service from actively sourcing candidates through to providing a fantastic onboarding experience for your new recruits.
- Build productive relationships with hiring managers and assist them in making informed recruitment decisions.
- Directly source candidates, building talent pipelines for the areas you recruit for.
- Produce job adverts and advertise through our careers website, LinkedIn and other relevant job-boards.
- Schedule interviews and assessments with candidates.
- Work alongside your HR colleagues on projects, adding value to the HR function and our employer brand.
- Produce innovative social media content to generate candidate interest and showcase the Next brand.
Something to mention, our teams work with garments, samples and products regularly in a collaborative creative process therefore work at Head Office frequently. We're really keen for the Recruiter to have a presence across our campus' in Market Harborough and Enderby, Leicestershire for at least 3 days a week.About You
- Do you have experience as an agency or in-house recruiter (ideally within the fashion industry)?
- Are you a LinkedIn Recruiter pro and know how to attract the best talent?
- A confident communicator, you are comfortable speaking/presenting to hiring managers and candidates at all levels.
- Have no qualms in creating engaging content for our Employer Brand and using it as part of attraction methods for vacancies you're recruiting for.
- Be super organised, you will be realistic and ensure deadlines are met.
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment.
- Can see the big picture, see the trends and be driven to deliver for the profession and our business.
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking