Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
We are currently recruiting for a Trade Marketing Coordinator to join our Head Office in London, ideal for self-motivated individuals who are passionate about working in luxury fashion. This role focuses on the coordination for all full price and outlet Retail Marketing Plans across UK and selected EU countries, working with key stakeholders to ensure communications are delivered effectively and efficiently. Working closely with Digital, Brand and CRM on coordinating key launches and brand moments in line with the global communications with all retail partners delivering seasonal updates/assets and coordinating requests.
• Coordinate seasonal marketing plans for Paul Smith Retail across full price and outlets globally.
• Work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager to create the localised view on local activations such as exhibition and collaboration launches.
• Collaborate with Retail Operations, Digital and Ecommerce teams to ensure all offline services and shop updates are displayed and communicated effectively online.
• Provide support on all retail CRM templates, guidelines and strategic approach, ensuring these are updated and communicated regularly to global team.
• Assist the Visual Merchandising team to define the in-store customer journey leading to conversion using all retail touchpoints.
• Working with Retail, Buying and Marketing brand teams to deliver the plans for Bought In/Exhibitions and collaboration launch through relevant instore channels.
Your Skills and Experience
• Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite, with ability to operate both a Mac and PC.
• Previous experience working in Marketing within a fashion or distribution company.
• Experience of a variety of administration duties in a busy office environment.
Who you are
• Have a strong ability to communicate with people at all levels and build effective working relationships.
• Be a helpful, trustworthy and proactive person.
• Team player who can work using their own initiative with strong planning and organisational skills.
• Numerate, accurate and able to produce work of a high standard.
• Strong interest in fashion and knowledge of the international fashion market.
• Able to travel in the UK if required.
What’s in it for you
• A generous clothing allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
• Pension Scheme.
• Hybrid working.
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.