On is seeking a creative, confident Brand Culture Copywriter to join its growing Copywriting team.
The Brand Culture Copywriter will work closely with the Conceptual Copywriting and Internal Communications teams to drive forward On's live events and internal communications. This isn't a traditional copywriter role: the successful candidate will directly impact our company culture through storytelling. The ideal candidate will blend top quality cross-channel storytelling skills and live events experience with assertiveness and diplomacy to bring On's mission to life in engaging and creative ways for internal audiences. This is a fast-paced and multi-function role: you'll build the content for our bi-annual Global Summits and Townhalls, and work with senior leadership to craft important company messaging.
- Collaborate with the Conceptual Copywriter and other key stakeholders to produce the live bi-annual Global Summit, a day-long all-company event that showcases the work, partners and athletes of On. Including concepting, content creation, script writing and organizing relevant shoots
- Work with stakeholders to produce company Townhall live events
- Work cross-functionally to write and edit key company documents, including speeches and scripts
- Write internal culture communications copy across platforms, ensuring tone of voice and messaging is consistent
- Work closely with the Conceptual Copywriter, Communications team and the On Partners to execute company messaging throughout the year
- Write employer branding comms when extra support is needed
- A minimum two years experience in a creative communications role, preferably working on live events
- You're a native English speaker
- You're a digital-first writer and editor, who has a keen understanding of how to take company culture and communications and evolve them into engaging storytelling
- An understanding of internal and external corporate communications - and how that can differ across different platforms
- You're creatively minded, proactive, solution oriented and excel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You have a can-do attitude, and are open to change
- You have experience writing in sustainability and/or sportswear e-commerce environments
- You have excellent grammar skills
- You're confident, flexible and a natural diplomat. Able to work with senior stakeholders across departments with ease
Meet The Team
This role will sit in the Global Copywriting Team, and be based in On Labs in Zurich or London. This is one of the most exciting teams in the business: a group of highly talented, fast-thinking, creatively-minded copywriters who, as part of our in-house agency, execute everything from our campaigns and editorial storytelling, to our emails, PDPs and OFF magazine. You will join our Conceptual Copy Team and report to a Conceptual Copywriter. If you're based in London, you may have to travel to Zurich for production days, events, and other essential meetings.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.