At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, we are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analytics Lead to join our Global Supply Chain team. This is a new leadership role for our existing Supply Chain Data Analytics team in the Supply Chain Technology team. We are revolutionising the supply chain through data-driven insights and innovative technology. If you are a visionary leader with a passion for harnessing the power of data to optimise supply chain operations, we want to hear from you.
- Lead and mentor a data team (Data Science, Analytics, and BI), providing guidance and support for their professional development.
- Cultivate a culture of data-driven decision-making within the team. Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture that encourages knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Conduct advanced data analysis using statistical techniques and data visualization tools to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities within the supply chain: maximize fulfillment rate, reduce inventory and costs, and improve lead times
- Support & collaborate with business partners to establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to monitor supply chain performance, and to translate data insights into actionable recommendations for supply chain optimization
- Develop a roadmap to build the new tools / models to forecast demand, optimize inventory levels, and improve supply chain efficiency
- Oversee the collection, cleansing, and maintenance of supply chain data from various sources
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy to support reliable analytics and reporting
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in data analytics tools and technologies and recommend their implementation where applicable
- Manage and optimize the use of analytics software and platforms within the team
- Degree in Data Science, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Proven experience in data analytics, experience in supply chain analytics is a big plus
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and languages and data visualization tools
- Experience with supply chain software and ERP systems
- Expertise in forecasting methodologies and predictive modelling
- Familiarity with decentralised data ownership principles and data governance
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Meet The Team
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialised products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We continuously challenge the status quo and "industry standards", to build and follow processes that help us scale our international operations. We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.