At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative assistance to the Client Engagement team and to support business development across the region. Additionally, the coordinator will develop relationships with the regional CE team, store teams, UK corporate headquarters, training, retail operations, customer insights, marketing, merchandising and allocations to help the CE team achieve sales, KPIs and service targets.
• Deliver daily administrative support to the Client Engagement team.
• Manage and collate regional reports on sales, appointment and event results on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
• Build relationships with cross-functional partners and external vendors to facilitate day-to-day tasks.
• Build PowerPoint presentations, competitor decks and result summaries in line with corporate guidelines.
• Liaise with London HQ on event briefs and invitations and ensure that global clienteling programs are localized.
• Accounting responsibilities: processing invoices, purchase orders and expense reports.
• Support Head of Region to organize and coordinate weekly calls and regional events or conferences.
• Support the region to succeed: Head of Region, Country/Flagship Market Managers and Client Services Consultants by organizing all calls and conferences.
• Maintain the CE calendar and communicate regularly with CE managers to monitor action plans.
• Assist in preparing CRM reports to maximize opportunities for client retention and acquisition.
• Assist the Head of Region with any logistical requirements for top clients (i.e. booking hotels, meetings, restaurants, etc.)
• Assist with all aspects of event planning: development of event logistics (i.e. booking catering, valet, material shipments, managing RSVPs and any additional logistical support for each individual event)
• Manage client gifting inventory
• Communicate with external and internal parties in relation to event planning
• Attending events as needed to support in the execution of client related activities in stores across the Americas region
• Experience working at a luxury brand, minimum 2 years of experience (event or client event role preferred)
• Experience in an administrative role preferred
• Microsoft Excel Proficiency: basic formulas and formatting, v-lookups, pivot tables
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Tableau preferred
• Analytical mind-set
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great organizational skills
• Flexibility to travel and work ad-hoc hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Commercial awareness, passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the competitor/luxury market.
• Give the highest standard of The Burberry Experience at all times
• Strong relationship builder
• Good communicator
• Thrive working in a fast pace environment
• Strong work ethic, willingness to take on new projects
• Team player and works well with others
• Proactive, self-motivated & problem solving
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
• Expected base salary for the role will generally be between $70,000.00 and $75,000.00 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
• This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || COMMERCIAL RESOURCES || AMERICAS - CLIENT AND CRM || n/a ||