The Global Integrated PR, Sen. Coordinator will support the Global Integrated PR Manager in the creation of all external communications strategies across Calvin Klein campaigns, brand experiences and business lines globally, and specialize in helping to coordinate & execute specifically in N. America.
Key within this role is to support the Manager in the development of external communications programs that drive energy and demand for key Calvin Klein products and brand moments in line with brand and business line plans. The position will coordinate these strategies in the N. American market fostering greater consumer connections and inspiring new/existing audiences' via media relations, partnerships, and channels.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of support across multiple communications activations, product stories, and campaigns within the Consumer Marketing Organization. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support for Manager, Global Integrated PR/PR team coordinating global communications strategies, programming, and activations that drive demand and energy aligned to brand goals and business objectives. Key within this role is to coordinate the development of external communications plans that foster consumer connections and inspire new/existing audiences via media relations, partnerships and channels specifically in N. America.
- Helps build/support network of relevant media & industry relations in N. America and helps facilitate ongoing media opportunities.
- Manages sample requests for seasonal, always-on, and New Product Ventures collaborations - with an emphasis on new and immerging platforms/audiences in N. America.
- Manages Integrated PR Assistant on execution of sample requests, send out logistics, maintaining order of sample closet, campaign asset prep/organization, archiving, and daily core functions.
- Helps Manager identify, ideate & implement communications and storytelling opportunities across all communications functions: Social Media/Community Management, Celebrity, Influence, Corp Comms, Brand Experience, New Product Ventures, etc.
- Supports in the development of proactive global communications programs and asset packs, partnering on all incoming/outgoing N. America media requests and opportunities across product, launches, press-days, content, and experiences.
- Coordinates the development of key seasonal product placements and stories.
- Partners with full Integrated PR & Influence team and other cross functional teams (Creative, Marketing, Corp Comms) - with a focus on coordinated owned/earned and paid GTM strategies, in partnership with owned Social Media and OMG - to amplify the brand's key business priorities seasonally and ensure consistent & optimized delivery to all international markets.
- Manages the organization of the communications calendar and reporting across all media/PR activity in N. America and Globally.
- Supports Manager with all reporting around press programs based on existing/new platforms & consumer insights in partnership with full team.
- Support with organization of Integrated PR budget calendars, coordinating submission of paperwork/invoicing to key internal finance teams as well as timely processing/payout with external partners.
- Creates inspiration internally and externally for the Integrated PR function.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in PR/communications, digital platforms, entertainment, retail, youth & influencer marketing space
- Key relationships and proven track record within fashion/entertainment/lifestyle/culture industry a must
- Experience developing cross-channel communications campaigns in culture, lifestyle, fashion, retail, entertainment and/or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to put content in front of consumers
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong interpersonal & writing skills.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment.
- Deep knowledge and interest in media trends.
- Team player!
- Be in the know - stay current on fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, culture, art, music and design trends.
- Live the function - have a strong POV on media, digital platforms/commerce and latest trends, especially in N. American market.
- Resourceful, creative and self-motivated with strong organizational skills and aptitude for immediately developing a highly organized approach to managing multiple projects.
- Must be motivated, flexible, poised, and adaptable in rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Developed editorial and design skills (writing, editing, grammar, proofreading, laying out + designing presentations, etc.) along with a high-level of creativity.
- A strong aesthetic sensibility and exposure to/understanding of fashion, photography, architecture, and/or art required.
- This role will support the Manager, Global Integrated Marketing & PR in the decisions related to day-to-day management.
- Must be highly creative in identifying new opportunities through influencer network to optimize CK strategy.
- The environment is extremely fast-paced and deadline driven but maintains a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $72,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH