Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Analyst, IT Technology Management is part of the RL India team and plays a vital role in executing programs that are part of a comprehensive IT shared services transformation that is currently underway. This position is responsible for all activities related to enabling the Technology projects / portfolios including capacity management, vendor/partner management, resourcing strategy, financial reporting, internal compliances and overall health of the organization., reporting directly to the Technology Business Management Manager. As an Analyst, IT Technology Management you will play a key role in enabling and managing activities such as: IT project planning & analysis, tracking & managing IT cost, Ad-hoc analysis, in close partnership with IT leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* IT project tracking & reporting
* Partner with the technology team to understand business drivers, metrics, and scalability for informed IT forecasting and planning decisions.
* Forecast, plan, and report business activity and drivers in coordination with the technology team.
* Assist with managing and reconciling project-related cost metrics, including monthly resourcing and costing for accurate forecasting.
* Develop a metrics-based approach to technology expense management with the leadership team.
* Track, manage and report all IT project costs, both internal and external to support with linkages (project assignments, internal effort / capacity) periodically.
* Provide monthly reports on internal project efforts, emphasizing IT cost management, risks, and opportunities.
* Create a monthly IT Project Financial dashboard with key metrics reporting.
* Assist RL Technology teams in streamlining project financial processes and automations.
* Support contract management and procurement tasks, including PO placement and invoice processing.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis, reconciliations, or special projects as required.
* IT Operations
* Collaborate with third-party IT consulting firms, managing invoicing, reporting, and project effort linkages.
* Compile periodic and ad-hoc business analyses, ensure local compliance, and track IT vendor finances.
* Aid in unit operations, cost analysis, cross-charging, and project allocations.
* Centralize documentation to support ongoing IT project reviews and financial audits.
* Fulfill additional duties or tasks assigned by management.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
•Location: Bengaluru, IN
•Qualification: Bachelor's degree with a focus in Finance and / or Accounting
•Experience: 3+ years of combined IT Cost Management and Financial Experience with Program Management skills.
•Excellent understanding of IT Cost and Financial analysis Soft Skills:
•Highly organized individual - Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Must have proven ability to support multiple projects on an aggressive timeline
•Must have "can do" attitude and be able to work independently
•Strong time management skills
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities on assigned tasks
•Ability and willingness to learn Technical Skills:
•Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
•Experience with Data retrieval, Consolidating data from various sources in a prescribed format
•Prior experiences with the process automation/improvement capabilities Desired:
•Experience with Technology based Cost, Finance & IT Operations
•Multi-tasking across domains