Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Join a vibrant, world-class team at Ralph Lauren. The role of video, content, and dynamic experiences on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and TikTok are ever-changing, and to keep up we must dedicate equal time to the HOW and the WHAT. To best develop our Ralph Lauren social presence to its best-in-class use and continue to evolve it to meet new business and industry needs. The primary objective of the role will be to support the Global Social team, in project management, administration, and delivery of campaigns from brief to publishing. You will also learn and support strategic thinking and insights-led publishing for our social platforms, in partnership with a dynamic digital team. Success in the role will come from developing strong communication and organizational skills, supporting the team within an extremely fast-paced environment, and operationalizing all social media campaigns and publishing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Support a storytelling & publishing cadence to achieve audience growth for key strategic initiatives across owned, earned, paid, and shared channels.
• Brief and publish social content for Collection, Purple Label and Lauren across all social platforms.
• Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving audience acquisition and engagement, and building brand awareness.
• Leverage insights on user behavior and user journeys to inform the content strategy roadmap
• Oversee quality control, brand elevation and final production of digital content with the regional teams.
• Optimize content efforts to achieve KPIs; collect results, analyze performance, develop key actions, which will drive future strategies and executions.
• Align efforts across platforms to a guidelines and standards to create consistencies across RL owned and social channels.
• Optimize the global omni-channel experience by ensuring consistency between regions, stores and online.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Ability to build productive relationships with key partners to provide influence and ensure profitable action is taken to improve customer experiences.
• Digital curiosity and passion to learn new, rapidly evolving platforms.
• Ability to partner effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
• Strong attention to detail with exemplary analytical capabilities.
• Ability, willingness and passion for serving as our customers' advocate.
• Understanding of and interest in business financials, ROI & profitability.
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills with an ability to make decisions for the business.
• Team-player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner while driving results.
• Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities.