Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is a global, luxury lifestyle brand that services nearly all categories: apparel, footwear, accessories, home, and hospitality. To maximize the lifestyle potential of the brand, this position will oversee Licensing marketing, driving synergies across brand and key businesses including Fragrance, Eyewear, Underwear/Sleepwear and other key licensed categories across our Luxury, Polo, and Lauren brands. Reporting into the Head of Global Brand Marketing, Lifestyle, this role will serve as a passionate advocate of licensed categories and their business potential across the RL organization. This role will be responsible for executing powerful, integrated marketing plans that contribute to our brand elevation journey. This individual will work closely with licensees and internal stakeholders, including the Creative, Digital, Ecomm, Merchandising, Buying, PR, Media, and Regional Marketing teams, to define how we present licensed categories to consumers, across channels, platforms, and regions. He/she will oversee the marketing strategy and ensure the integration of licensed categories into overall corporate strategy, further strengthening Ralph Lauren's global brand positioning and overall business. Success in the role will come from developing a strong understanding of the Licensing business model, external third parties, and marrying those commercial needs with our strong Brand Design and Merchandising vision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
In partnership with Licensees, execute the marketing strategies for the Global Licensed businesses which elevate the brand and support global expansion and category growth.
* Serve as a Brand Ambassador for our licensed categories - liaising with our licensees on brand calendars, campaigns and strategies and advocating with internal stakeholders to drive collaboration, integration, and results across all global brand campaigns.
* Execute compelling, innovative brand storytelling, within an integrated marketing and communications strategy to ensure connectivity and consistency across all global channels and consumer experience touchpoints including product, digital, social, in-store (retail and wholesale), experiential, digital and print.
* Oversee creation of briefs for seasonal brand campaigns, content needs, and site/social placements across our Global Licensed categories, ensuring timeline and budget discipline
* Identify opportunities for licensing integration across key brand moments and campaigns.
* Lead the execution of licensee marketing plans through their distribution channels, pushing to maximize and elevate Ralph Lauren brand presence, ensuring that any campaign aligns with the overall strategy (e.g., Polo campaigns align with overall Polo brand strategy, and the Ralph Lauren Luxury campaigns align with the overall Luxury brand strategy)
* Connect with regional, global and channel marketing partners and teams to regularly communicate updates and results.
* Develop a deep understanding of the customer for each category.
* Manage and effectively plan contractual brand marketing contributions (Eyewear)
* Research and analyze global market information, drawing conclusions on market trends, best practices, and customer dynamics in each category to define opportunities for Ralph Lauren
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in global brands; luxury (non-mass) beauty, fashion, and accessories, preferred.
* Experience in Marketing/Licensing overseeing a multi-region, multi-brand portfolio.
* Excellent organization, interpersonal and project management skills
* Must be adept working successfully across matrixed and multi-stakeholder organization.
* Strong influencing skills
* Global mindset and understanding
* Comfortable and articulate presenter
* Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Detail and solution oriented
* Enthusiasm, energy, and determination
* Experienced team leader and team player
* Affinity and passion for the brand / category