SummaryJob DescriptionBRIONI Customer Service Staff About us
Since 1945, the Brioni style is one of effortless modern elegance. It stems from excellence through in-house sartorial savoir-faire and continuous research in exceptional materials. In addition to its state-of-the-art Bespoke service, the House offers unparalleled, made in Italy, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, both for formalwear and leisurewear, as well as fragrances.
Founded in Rome and part of the Kering group, Brioni designs and crafts in the spirit of slow luxury, a value for the planet and people that unites the craftsmen and communities behind the House. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who will report to the Customer Service Manager as part of our dynamic team in Cadempino. Your opportunity
You will form an integral part of the Customer Service Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, providing exceptional service to stores and internal clients. You will achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through relationship management in cooperation with diverse departments within our company. This invigorating role will allow you to provide optimal customer service to the clients of our luxury brands. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Use our organization's internal mainframe systems to manage the orders received during sales campaigns as well as the prices and delivery of goods
- Adhere to precision, quality, and timing standards to ensure the best quality service
- Provide top quality customer service by answering customer inquiries/issues as required
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
- Contribute to the development and execution of planned activities
- Facilitate the collection of information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
Why work with us?
- A high school graduate (preferably a university graduate)
- A customer service representative with at least 2 years' experiencein customer service or in a department liaising with customers (preferably within the fashion/luxury industry)
- An expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- An excellent communicator able to work well with individuals from all levels of an organisation and suppliers
- A collaborative problem solver who is able to prioritize his/her tasks
- A proactive detail-oriented person who is able to regularly meet tough deadlines andhandle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken (good knowledge of either French or German would be an advantage
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background. Job Type
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS