About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
Responsible for optimizing direct-to-consumer channels (Email, Website, SMS, Direct Mail, Catalog), implementing effective customer segmentation, and driving strategies for enhanced retention and loyalty.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- CRM Strategy: Responsible for developing and managing CRM strategies that align with the overall marketing calendar, orchestrating the right messages at the right time to the right audience and drive engagement and sales on our owned and operated e-commerce and retail channels.
- Channel Expertise: Manage a team of channel experts across Email, Segmentation, Commercial Planning and track measurement through each customer touchpoint for a holistic view of the consumer journey to achieve growth across all KPIs and CLTV
- Drive channel optimization within email, identifying strategies and tactics to increase email driven demand
- Lead strategy, development, and roadmap for overall retention strategy, inclusive of loyalty program
- Effective Customer Segmentation: Spearhead the development of a robust customer segmentation strategy and unlock the untapped value within the existing customer base. This approach will enable personalized targeting and tailored marketing initiatives, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and driving long-term loyalty.
- Assess email strategies to ensure we have the right segmentation and content mix to improve customer lifecycle engagement, driving frequency with existing customers and identifying opportunities to increase size of active file
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Lead the teams in evolving the commercial plan execution of card and loyalty and act as a key thought partner to commercia planning counterparts
- Strategic Partnership with Loyalty Team: Collaborate closely with the loyalty team to develop specific lifecycle tactics aimed at boosting charge volume and enhancing loyalty status among customers. This synergy will result in increased customer retention, higher customer lifetime value, and a strengthened competitive position in the market.
- Provide contact strategies to content partners within marketing team to ensure audience needs are being addressed
- Partner closely with director of customer and brand strategy to address real time customer trends and ensure team is focused on most important customer metrics
- Partner with central loyalty team to align on strategies, tactics and integration approach across touchpoints
- Partner with central loyalty and marketing effectiveness teams on annual and seasonal targets, monitoring performance on a weekly basis
- Partner with creative to ensure loyalty content is coming to life in a way that will resonate with customers, driving engagement
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $156,400 - $207,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.