Reporting to the Zone President & CEO Tiffany Americas this role is responsible for developing, driving, and executing the Tiffany Americas Client Relations and High Jewelry strategy and continuously identifying and implementing new concepts and initiatives on how to target, build and establish successful relationships with existing & emerging clients through exceptional events, experiences and in store activation programs.
The VP of Client Relations must be able to think strategically and lead a team that focuses on day-to-day execution of the agreed upon strategy with a focus on clients, people, and brand desirability. They need to posses a strong attention to detail, be innovative and creative in client experience initiatives and lead the Tiffany & Co high end strategy and direction in the Americas. They also need to possess strong watches knowledge and expertise, with the role, in addition to high jewelry, also involving a direct connection and collaboration with the house of Patek Philippe.
They will be open and approachable and will work with global, central and the market teams in a transparent and mutually supportive manner. They will also build and lead an elevated and highly experienced team who is able to execute and deliver successful client events. They must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit. Key Accountabilities
High Jewelry Sales and Development
- Build a Client Relations strategy focusing on existing top & emerging clients while also identifying opportunities to target new HNW clients for Tiffany & Company Americas with a focus on high jewelry.
- Partner with the Global Client Relations team ensuring the Tiffany & Company Americas strategy supports the global Client Relations vision and objectives.
- In collaboration with leadership and Regional Partners, create and map annual client events and ensure all events are delivered in a seamless and elevated manner with a hands-on mindset.
- In collaboration with the Client Relations, Client Development & Merchandising teams, build a year long calendar & 360 plan for all events, ensuring they support the Zone's business objectives.
- Identify new opportunities through our existing and new products, networks, department stores, external partners, and industry trends.
- Manage, optimize & maintain the Tiffany & Company Americas Client Relations calendar and budget.
- In conjunction with the Client Relations team and Market Partners review all post-event learnings and use this intelligence to optimize the ROI of each event in addition to how we further enhance our relationships with our Clients.
- Lead, elevate, develop and inspire the Tiffany & Company Americas Client Relations teams ensuring they have a clear vision and understanding of the overall strategy, and the role they have in its success.
- Ensure each team member understands their role in each event/experience and ensure responsibilities and activities are properly allocated.
- Assess team members' performance and support them in continuously improving and elevating their skills
Required and Preferred Qualifications Education:
- In collaboration with Global and merchandising team, ensure the Americas Zone drives a strategy for High Jewelry.
- Responsible for end-to-end strategy and execution of in-store and virtual client activations and experiences while partnering with key stake holders.
- Develop and elevate relationships with HNW client network
- Consistently pursue the creation of elevated experiences for High Jewelry events attached to targets and KPIs.
- BA required; MBA preferred.
- Foreign Languages a plus, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Must have strong computer skills (proficient in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Minimum 10 - 15 years relevant retail experience
The hiring range for this position ranges from $255,000 - 310,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.