STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Finance controlling intern to join our Marketing & Design Controlling team in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Cost control, order loading and invoice registration regarding communication, external style consulting, employee travel through the use of the SAP management system;
- Checking the conformity of invoices payable against the goods/services delivered and the agreements, subsequently recording them in the accounts ;
- Recording, as part of the quarterly accounting closure process, of any invoices to be received within the financial year;
- Production of Tableaux de Bord in support of the company management, preparing summary statements (investment budgets, periodic analysis of budget deviations from actual figures);
- Updating of the relevant WW budgets, collecting data from the various functions and, in the reporting process, producing the information required by the management and the various area managers.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Management, or Management Engineering;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Passionate and proactive.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement &ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."