Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is on a multi-year transformational journey to "Digitize the Value Chain", to reinvent the way we work by leveraging our talent and creativity with a data driven focus, innovations, lean processes, & modern technologies. This transformation initiative consists of Center of Excellence (COE) teams across 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Alignment, and Data. The four COE teams will lead the organization through the transformation and:
• Prioritize & sequence new Capabilities & the transition of Brand/Category/Supplier
• Design & harmonize the Processes & Solutions
• Support & educate the Business & Suppliers on the deployments
• Continually identify new opportunities to enhance and mature future ways of working
• Follow the ceremonies and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework This role is responsible for ensuring definition and adoption of business improvements as the Supply Demand Alignment team transforms how we manage our supply chain to align inventory to customer demand. Focused on an end-to-end integration with a real-time and transparent approach. This role will implement new technology & capabilities with o9 Solutions and building a digital twin, which will include WIP Production Tracking, Factory Capacity Management, Stepwise Procurement and Raw Material Management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Research, capture & document business processes into detailed workflows, including functional & data requirements (Level 1-4 Mapping). · Continually identify current gaps and new opportunities to enhance and mature new ways of working. Build solutions geared toward future state. · Partner to design and harmonize standardized and aligned business processes across divisions and brands. Challenge the status quo. · Partner with team members to support creation of mock-ups and prototypes to prove out the end-to-end process visually. · Build out new business requirements from stakeholder and leadership feedback and translate into technical development (use cases / stories). · Support and create business rollout planning based on "day in the life" end user workflow and business activities/ seasonal development calendars. · Creation of artifacts providing the information required to gain business and leadership alignment and sign off. · Provide input to change management activities: user training, communication, hypercare support for system releases · Provide functional testing support as needed. · Provide coaching and mentor team members in detailed process mapping.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Relevent business experience in retail industry or in an international sourcing environment
* Expertise in product development, raw materials management, and product lifecycle management
* Including costing and sourcing.
* Preferred experience in end-to-end process mapping (Level 1-4)
* Participated in successful business transformation and strategic initiatives, preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage complex cross-functional business processes
* Familiar with Design thinking and Agile delivery concepts (SAFe, Scrum or Kanban). Certifications preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Collaborative, motivated, and energetic with ability to work on multiple tasks #LI-CE1