Moncler Store Managers take on the role of Brand Leader. They are responsible for achieving store business objectives and growing their store's sales through, strategic planning and execution, delivering an exceptional level of service to clients, and managing the operations of the store efficiently. Store Managers own the talent development of their store by leading recruitment strategies, and supporting the development and growth of their teams. As the Store Manager you will represent Moncler by promoting our values and Brand vision within the market place. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the Moncler Americas Sales and Service standards are embodied consistently by all store employees.
- Drive Store sales and productivity through key KPI management (e.g., Store Sales, UPT, Conversion, Repurchase Rate, Productivity and Inventory management).
- Conduct business analysis and develop and implement action plans in collaboration with the Regional Director to strategically grow business.
- Flawless in-store execution of Company strategic initiatives, Company policies & procedures.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through CEM segments and engagement with our top clients & VIC's, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and Moncler "Vibes" shop goals are met.
- Lead the team to consistently establish client relationships and propose local events & consignment through continuous networking; support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results.
- Effectively coach and ensure all store staff complies with company initiatives (Training and Selling Programs, CEM, CRM etc.) - Majors Program; Ensuring execution of all deliverables.
- Directly responsible for the development of team and playing an active role in their growth. Manage employee performance to ensure individual growth, employee engagement and career pathing for future leaders using consistent communication i.e. One to One touch-bases, goal setting, annual performance appraisal process, team meetings, management meetings, Individual development plans.
- Provide motivation to sales team and lead by example at all times, exhibit a sales floor presence and deliver in the moment coaching as necessary.
- Proactively, attract, recruit and hire a team of high caliber talent. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping.
- Ensure a consistent and Branded on-boarding experience for all new hires.
- Partner with Regional Director and Human Resources Director for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Responsible for the daily operations & on-going operational excellence in your 4 walls; ensuring efficiency and protection of company assets through schedule management, payroll records, inventory management, cash management, shipping and receiving, adhering to business needs and company policies and procedures.
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost.
- Responsible for the oversight of the in-store after sales operations ensuring efficiency and a positive client experience.
- Responsible for oversight of in-store consignment program; maximizing client engagement and providing unique, and personal experiences for our top clients.
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by HQ & the Americas visual team; Execute floor change overs as necessary.
- Analyze reporting and support stock levels through communication with key business departments to maintain a high sell-through as well as alignment with new product launches and key investments; provide product feedback in order to maximize sales.
- Train and communicate current product knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support.
- Understand and proactively respond to the competitive environment, trends and identify future opportunities.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail Management experience, luxury experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful sales generation, building clientele and employee development and relations
- Results-driven and customer focused
- Problem solver
- Impeccable communication skills at all levels, with team, executive leadership team, and cross-functional partners.
- Possess strong leadership qualities and can galvanize a team around company initiatives
- Possess strong attention to detail and business acumen
- Ability to analyze business and take business driving actions
- Ability to stand and walk for majority of a 40-hour work week
- Passion for the Fashion Industry
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, POS, CRM & Inventory Management systems
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Relationship building
- Effective communication
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler includes a reasonable estimate of the salary rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $95,000 per year to $125,000 per year.