For our Moncler Finance Services Team based in Trebaseleghe (PD), we are looking for a Finance Service Specialist who will support Europe Ecommerce channel.
The resource, in collaboration with the Manager, will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and managing domestic and foreign electronic invoices related to the Ecommerce Europe channel;
• Monitoring Ecommerce and Econcession Europe invoicing flows and monthly audits;
• Managing VAT of tax representatives in Europe, including preparing reports on sales, purchases, periodic local VAT settlements and balancing entries (in collaboration with foreign tax consultants);
• Controlling the flows of returns, exchanges in-store and refunds related to the Ecommerce environment;
• Preparing declarations (intrastat, periodic and annual VAT returns, sales listing, EPR, etc.) required by local foreign regulations in cooperation with tax consultants;
• Developing Group's planned projects in the European area from the perspective of tax and invoicing flows (in collaboration with internal departments) ;
• Maintaining up-to-date tax procedures of stores and outlets in Europe.
• University degree in economics;
• Knowledge of VAT matters gained through at least 5 years of experience in professional firms or in structured international companies
• Ability to analyze and organize work, accuracy and aptitude for problem solving;
• Fluent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel;
• Knowledge of SAP or Stealth is considered a plus