INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub together we achieve excellence! As a Brand Trainer you will be responsible for imparting your knowledge and awareness of the Luxury Gifts/ Fashion or Beauty categories by using best training practices. You will also research and localise materials on the category and brands, and in collaboration with Group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered. You will also support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
- Research, gather and localise brand material, and work in collaboration with Group L&D in the development of training materials
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
- Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content
- Analyse training data to assess usage and gaps
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to in-store team
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
- Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor Degree graduate
- Retail Trends and Directions
- Curriculum Design
- Demonstrating Personal
- Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity Technical
- Understanding & Developing Self Train-The-Trainer
- Driving Results
- Training Delivery
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust Being Inclusive Business Acumen
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department PEOPLE & CULTURE Role Trainer