Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within the Product Development Belts Team, we are searching for a temporary contract, who will be responsible for the following tasks What you can expect:
- Participation to collection framework meeting;
- Manage product master data in SAP as well as in the Product Lifecycle Management System;
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis;
- Monitor prototypes and launch arrival according to Company standards, policies and on time delivery;
- Support the product development team in samples and showroom management.
- Have basic experience in a similar role, preferably in International fashion Companies;
- High level of MS-Office, especially in Excel, knowledge of SAP or PLM will be a plus;
- Fluent in English, German and Italian will be a plus;
- Be resilient and have a team-oriented attitude;
- Accuracy and organizational skills complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <