Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for dedicated full-time temporary Sales Managers (m/f/d) for our Showroom Düsseldorf in the period from 01.10.2023 to 19.11.2023, who will support our team in the Showroom during the order phase to inspire customers for our brand HUGO and BOSS with passion and know-how.
As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. Here you can contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - we will support you in your individual development.What you can expect:
- Your tasks include the preparation of collections and the showroom
- You are the assistance to dedicated Sales Managers in the creation of a consumer-right core range
- You are responsible for the preparation of the collection (incl. key marketing activations and key-looks)
- You perform the sell-in and sell-out monitoring and manage the collection run sheets
- You are responsible fpr the order intake in season
- You already have 3-5 years of experience in RET and WHS sales in premium fashion
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are business fluent in English, have strong communication skills and a good fashion sense
- You have a confident appearance and are skilled in negotiations
- You have a high willingness to travel
- Our modern store concept offers you to work with an inspiring team from all over the world.
- Educate yourself with training guides & online trainings on our collection
- Countless career opportunities are open to you - grow beyond yourself
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <