For our Moncler IT Digital Team based in Milan, we are looking for an Order Management System Specialist
. Main activities will be:
- Participate in requirement gathering and technical design discussions around Order Management System Evolution Program.
- Design and develop integrations between Moncler Order Management System and others Moncler application, supporting eCommerce as well as other sales channels.
- Design implementations, configurations and customizations based on business requirements.
- Handle complex business requirements in omnichannel and global scale contexts.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Drive technical innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure the right running of the OMS solution on the day to day.
- Manage third parties.
- Bachelor's degree required (majors in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- 3/5 years of experience in software development.
- Proven knowledge of OMS (Order Management System) software, order & return management, order fulfilment, inventory & allocation and store operations processes.
- Experience in the development of eCommerce solutions in omnichannel architectures.
- Analytical skills with the ability to build & monitor the main eCommerce KPIs.
- Fluent English.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."