About the role:
At Next we have a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Office Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our busy Head Office where you will be the face of Next to all our visitors and employees. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer service both face to face and via the phone and be knowledgeable and prompt in dealing with queries for all areas of the business.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 1pm-7:30pm however some flexibility will be needed to cover some earlier shifts and weekends when required.You will:
- Offer an exceptional level of customer service to visitors and colleagues by being welcoming, helpful and friendly and following the correct process for signing in visitors
- Take pride in your personal appearance and tidiness of the reception area as well as representing the current season trends by adhering to Working Wardrobe Guidelines - we'll even give you a clothing allowance for this!
- Conduct right to work checks on potential new employees, checking work visas, passports and other compliant documents.
- Manage the new supplier email folder, ensuring any new emails have been responded to promptly and forwarded to the relevant teams.
- Monitor access control procedures and security.
- Take responsibility for completing the reception diary with relevant updates and be responsible for other ad hoc tasks such as supporting with welcoming candidates to assessment centres, Head Office Inductions and distributing the Car Share vouchers.
- Booking and scheduling appointments in our meeting rooms using our google dashboard.
- Experience of working in a similar receptionist role.
- Able to communicate professionally at all levels and have a real passion for delivering an excellent standard of customer service
- Highly motivated with a great personality, positive attitude and flexible approach.
- Use initiative and have a desire to make constructive suggestions for improvements
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment alongside a passion for solving problems
#LI-CG1 #LI-OnsiteAbout Us
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking