At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, we are seeking an experienced AV Event-Tech Specialist to join our Zurich Technology Services and Operations team.
The AV Event-Tech Specialist will oversee audiovisual systems, troubleshoot issues, provide advanced technical support, and run & support events.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design AV systems that meet our requirements
- Planning, assembling and dismantling of event technology, stages and other equipment for internal and external events
- Technical implementation and on-site support of events
- Provide advanced technical support for AV systems, including displays, projectors, sound systems, microphones, cameras, and control systems, both remotely and on-site
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex audio and video issues promptly
- Implement improvements and upgrades to enhance system performance and reliability
- Control, maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of equipment, including inventory management
- Perform regular system maintenance and updates to ensure optimal performance
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors, and team members to meet objectives
- Mentor junior AV staff and provide guidance on complex technical challenges
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their AV needs, provide recommendations, and deliver exceptional customer service
- 5 years+ of professional experience in the AV Field
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Audio Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics) or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in designing, installing, and troubleshooting AV systems
- Proficiency with AV equipment, software, and control systems (including Mac and Microsoft knowledge)
- Experience with Google Meet Me/Chrome, Logitech is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Industry certifications (e.g., CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I) are a plus
- Knowledge of emerging AV technologies and trends
Meet The Team
You will be part of a cross-organizational IT-Team. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experiment and to expand your professional knowledge. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.