Our EMEA Customer Service Team (we call it the Happiness Delivery team) is growing, just like On, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become a Happiness Deliverer Coach/ Trainer EMEA.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trainer be join our Onboarding Training Team with Coaches and Coaching Coordinator, delivering an outstanding experience for our training programs like "School of WOW". The mission of the training team is to build, transfer and develop excellent knowledge standards for our in-house customer service team, and a strong collaboration with our Shared Partner training team. Our aim is to ensure high standards in training technical knowledge as well as in soft skills. You will drive our hybrid learning strategy for new hires by implementing different self learning tools and pathway. Deliver the WOW by acting as a role model and spreading the On spirit across all our teams.
- You will be dedicated to our New Hire Onboarding program ("School of Wow") in cooperation with your lead and peers.
- Ensure the program aligns with company values, customer service principles, and business goals. Collaborate with global stakeholders to ensure alignment with overall organisational strategies
- Create, develop, refine and deliver training content, materials, and resources. Ensure training materials are engaging, up-to-date, and cater to various learning styles
- Develop assessment tools to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs. Analyze performance metrics and feedback to continuously refine training content and methods in cooperation with leads and peers
- Drive initiatives to enhance the training and onboarding experience, integrating best practices, industry trends, and innovative technologies to elevate training outcomes
- Maintain accurate records of training activities, progress, and outcomes
- Build strong relationships with global cross-functional peers to stay updated on company developments and ensure training content remains aligned
- Experience in customer service training, focusing on new hire training and onboarding
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and motivate learners
- Understanding of customer service principles, coaching techniques, and learning principles
- Ability to design and deliver effective training materials using various methods and tools
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to assess training effectiveness and make informed decisions
- Collaborative and adaptable, able to work with diverse teams and adjust feedback-based strategies
- Language requirements: fluent in English (both written and spoken). Additional languages (mainly German) are a plus
Meet The Team
Happiness multiplies when shared! So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, that loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On - we would be happy to write stories together.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.