Our Account Services team is growing, and with that growth comes new and exciting opportunities to join our vibrant and energetic team!
In a consignment business model, the inventory does not change ownership until the goods are sold. This means that stock is transferred to the dealer, and they are only invoiced once they have sold the item to their end consumer.
As a Key Account Services Representative, your goal is to deliver excellent service to our partners, therefore helping us achieve our goal of being known for their excellent customer service. Your focus will be on German Consignment accounts, as well as our own On stores. You will be joining an energetic and collaborative team and you will aim to WOW our key partners by striving to find customized solutions that work for all stakeholders. You will work closely with other functions, and build strong, collaborative relationships. Your job is supported by the latest technology, making it easy for you to deal with relevant customer and product data and translate them into business actions.
- You will be the first point of contact for our Zalando Consignment Key Accounts in Germany, and be responsible for their requests via email and phone as well as managing their order book, delivery and invoicing. You will also support our own retail stores with the delivery of their orders.
- You will take the initiative to clarify open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties.
- You will work cross-functionally to get orders to the dealers on time and in full by aligning our interests with other stakeholders and creating a collaborative relationship
- You will work on requests in our CRM-System (Salesforce) and execute them in our ERP system (D365), with great accuracy and attention to detail
- You are committed to sharing your knowledge and experience with the team, as only united we are able to deliver what we call customer service excellence
- You will put your analytical skills to the test and find creative solutions that WOW our customers
- You bring 2+ years' experience from a similar customer-facing / operational role (e.g. customer service in an office, buying, post-sales). Experience with B2B partners and complex delivery requirements is a plus
- Experience with the Consignment operations model is an advantage
- Your skills in Microsoft Excel and G-Suite are advanced, and you're able to work with complex spreadsheets easily. Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics (or other CRM and ERP tools) is a plus
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building - team spirit is not a cliché for you but a must-have in your next role
- You understand the needs and challenges our sporting goods retail partners are facing on a daily basis and you're able to translate them into effective business actions for On
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they arise
- You're well organized and have an innate attention to detail. You're able to work independently and prioritize your tasks, while working within a limited timeframe
- Your English skills are business fluent
Meet The Team
Being in direct contact with our customers means we are able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Account Services. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.