Join our fast-growing global sports brand as a Leasing Manager for EMEA. You'll play a key role across the Commercial and Infrastructure teams with the primary goal of expanding our retail and office footprint in line with our retail and headcount growth plans. In this role, you will support the Real Estate team by driving the regional site selection of new stores and new offices while also managing the existing leased portfolio in the EMEA region.
- Conduct site surveys with market goals, financial metrics, and retail priorities in mind
- Recommend shortlist of sites in accordance with our guiding real estate principles
- Evaluate shortlisted sites and create comparison reports outlining recommendations and challenges on each location
- Interview, select, and negotiate broker agreements with local real estate firms
- Collaborate with analyst and data teams to support decision making with internal insights and external benchmarking
- Negotiate all major financial deal terms and lease obligations with brokers, landlords, and lawyers
- Organize site visits for stakeholders across cross-functional teams
- Partner with design and construction to understand site feasibility and project timelines
- 2-3 years of corporate real estate experience (e.g. brokerage, development) in a leasing capacity, ideally in a retail and workplace or comparable environment
- Well-versed in lease contracts from a real estate, construction, and legal perspective
- Experience in managing site selection & lease negotiations, specifically on retail and office assets
- Organizational wizard, skilled in staying ahead of deadlines, not missing key milestones, tracking multiple deliverables, and working across timezones
- Comfortable working within Microsoft Office (specifically, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; proficiency in English
Meet The Team
The Real Estate team is a fast-paced place to be. This team, within the larger Commercial and Infrastructure teams, works closely with our teams designing, building, and operating On stores and offices. Together, we find unique and innovative environments, inspiring our customers, and supporting our colleagues. With ambitious and innovative projects in the pipeline, the team is looking for its next all-star!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.