Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As an Assistant Store Manager
for Zegna, you will be the Store Manager's second-in-command, helping to achieve business objectives, building solid relationships with Zegna Customers, and promoting the values and ambitions of the brand. This role reports directly to the Store Manager. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strive to achieve individual daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI's.
- Offer support to the Store Manager by supervising the staff, providing feedback, drafting effective staff schedules and ensuring optimal productivity.
- Foster marketing initiatives through collaboration with the Store Manager and local Marketing and CRM.
- Champion, deliver and monitor a customer-centric culture.
- Identify training and development needs and spend time with the store team providing coaching and training.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting and onboarding top talent.
- Keep the team motivated and engaged by establishing a culture of teamwork and high performance, and proactively assist them with problems they may be facing.
- Work with the Store Manager to provide effective feedback on products and collections and stay updated on stock situation, consolidation and transfers
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the design and display guidelines from Visual Merchandising to maximise the store's appeal.
- Ensure the team's appearance and attitude, the store experience, and all operational activities adhere to the Company Guidelines and the Zegna Code of Ethics.
- Alongside the Store Manager, implement Health & Safety regulation and supervise the attendance of the store team at H&S training courses.
- Promote the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
- Is a dynamic in-store sales-person and inspiring team leader
- Has a love for business and is entrepreneurially-minded.
- Demonstrates strong people-skills and an intuitive sense of hospitality.
- Is reliable, and calm in a crisis.
- Is performance-driven and goal-oriented, paying close attention to detail.
- Has at least 4-6 years of experience