With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for supporting the Learning & Development (L&D) team for all divisions of Chico's FAS, Inc in various projects and initiatives. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the organization and facilitation of weekly corporate New Hire Orientation.
- Develops and maintains standardized and streamlined formats to track and manage status of all projects via calendars, timelines, and related project management tools.
- Provides support to the L&D team and cross-functional partners on activities, initiatives, projects, operational duties, research and special assignments. Builds and cultivates strong relationships with L&D team and cross-functional partners.
- Facilitates virtual and in-person learning sessions including orientation and development programs as needed.
- Oversees production and distribution of L&D materials.
- Develops and executes corporate events and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years' experience supporting a learning and development, project management or related function
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive team player with excellent follow-through skills who exhibits commitment to projects
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.