Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Sited within our Shirt & Neckwear Unit and referring to the Head of Operations Procurement of the same area, the role we are searching for will lead the procurement finished goods team responsible for Shirt, Neckwear and Soft Accessories products guaranteeing the following achievements What you can expect:
- Lead and inspire the dedicated finished goods procurement team;
- Steer the alignment and evolution of procurement FG supply chain from orders issuing to final delivery for both subcontracting and merchandise business;
- Support planning and forecasting structure based on the sales calendar;
- Define target and monito progress;
- Maintain and reinforce the actual global vendors' portfolio;
- Build and manage profitable relations with all internal interfaces (Sales , planning, production & quality management) as well as with Company's external partners network;
- Provide strategic reporting and business KPIs overviews;
- Play an active part into corporate and local strategic supply chain projects.
- Have experience in similar role performed at leading or senior procurement level within international companies;
- Have professional knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically excel and ERP Systems - SAP knowledge will be a plus;
- Be fluent in English, Italian will be a plus;
- Express a consistent leadership style able to guide a dynamic team with empathy and exchange with interfaces guaranteeing an appropriate business and development focus;
- Be able to lead and implement changes with a clear target view and a high organizational mindset;
- Be able to communicate aligned to target audience and build up a collaborative network;
- Be strongly focused on results with accuracy and autonomy;
- Have a consistent negotiation background.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <