TOTEME is looking for a Wholesale Intern to join the New York team for Wholesale market from 11/1-11/20. In this role you will be part of the US Wholesale team, assisting with market set up, appointments and order entry. You will work closely with the Wholesale team in maintaining and developing a portfolio of wholesale customers during PF market.
- Assist with PF24 market preparation and execution.
- Merchandise and organize the showroom prior to and during market appointments.
- Assist with the order entry process and send out order confirmations.
- Manage showroom coordination, including welcoming clients, coordinating models, and ensuring the impeccable condition of samples and spaces.
- Coordinate and manage all sample lend-outs for wholesale accounts along with the Junior account executive
- Must qualify for school credits.
- Previous experience working or interning with a wholesale team is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. NuOrder knowledge is a plus.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Service-minded with great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working as part of a team – happy to help out where needed.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about TOTEME, with an understanding of the brand and aesthetic.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.