FIGS is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work directly with FIGS' customers to ensure that they have a memorable and awesome experience. As part of the Customer Experience team, you will provide support to FIGS' entire e-commerce customer base. The ideal candidate is someone who loves helping others, enjoys solving problems, and looking to grow their career in fashion or e-commerce. The role will report directly to FIGS' Manager of Customer Experience.
This position will include an hourly rate plus a monthly bonus based on performance against communicated monthly targets. FIGS offers full benefits including paid time off, health, dental, vision, and 401k. The hours for this position are 11am-8pm PST.
What you'll do:
- Communicate with over 100 customers per day via email, telephone, text message, and live chat
- Become an expert on FIGS' product and answer any and all customer questions
- Assist customers with returns, shopping for fit and style, and shipping questions
- Identify and share trends in customer inquiries or issues about products
- Go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience
What you'll bring:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Passion for helping health care professionals with a positive attitude
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work 11am-8pm PST Monday through Friday
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude and willingness to teach others how they like to be taught
- Desire to excel, learn, and grow with FIGS
- Aspiration to create change and make an immediate impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- At FIGS, your salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's hourly rate is between $16-18/hr plus a monthly bonus based on performance against communicated monthly targets. Actual hourly rate is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.