Founded in 2015 by the exuberant Creative Director Mira Mikati, the brand stands as a beacon of colour and optimism in the fashion world. Celebrated for its fusion of timeless silhouettes with a dedication to vibrant hues, Mira Mikati has carved a niche in both the art and fashion arenas. Notable collaborations range from renowned artists like KAWS, Mr, Jack Pierson and Javier Calleja to ventures outside of fashion, partnering with industries like sports through initiatives such as "Hublot Loves Football." Through every piece and partnership, the brand encapsulates a joyful rebellion against the ordinary, mirroring Mikati's own spirited perspective on life.
Mira Mikati is looking for an E- Commerce and Social Media Intern to work in a very dynamic environment. For a time period of 4 to 6 months, starting January/ February, 2024.
What you will do
- Assisting in creating compelling and visually appealing social media posts, including graphics, images, and videos
- Preparation of and support for shoots, organizing the products, supporting the team on production with hands on mentality.
- Helping the ecommerce and social media team with daily tasks to meet deadlines.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Managing the product creation process ensuring new products and categories are uploaded correctly and in a timely manner
- Supporting with the generation of weekly reports and insights Helping with customer service
Who you are
- Advanced studies and practical experience in Social Media, Graphic Design, Digital or Fashion Editing
- Passion for social media and greater knowledge of the newest developments of these channels, high affinity for fashion as well as online media
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive attitude
- You are deadline-driven, have good time management skills and organize your tasks with care while working independently and responsibly
- Creative mindset Experience with some of the following tools is an advantage: Shopify, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Excel, Canva