INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Product Management:
- Manage/create/remove categories and collections on the website
- Ensure consistency of product SKUs and labels with ERP systems
- Liaise with the purchasing team for new launches (in line with all stores)
- Liaise with the commercial team for new brands listing
- Manage the launch of products, including content request from brands and stock request from purchasing team
- Ensure all promotions are active online (including; discount promotions, GWP and PWP by country)
- Merchandising on Site:
- Utilize sales and customer analytics to decide how products should be displayed online to maximize sales; this includes:
- Guarantee optimum brand presentation in homepages, landing pages and product description
- Product assortment by best sellers, unsung heroes and new launches to optimize sales
- Filters and main menu navigation update
- Homepage banners and content update to guide customers to our current promotions, newness, product recommendations and best sellers
- Optimizing product pages including; product imagery, monitoring reviews, cross-sells/upsell and product page 'special offer' banners
- Optimize the catalogue to increase conversion rates
- Stock Management:
- Monitor stock levels to avoid out of stock issues during peak season
- Forecast and create stock replenishment for the purchasing team to action
- Analyze and manage the stock levels to reach sell through ratio KPIs
- Work with purchase coordinators to ensure products used in marketing campaigns are online in time, share product links and work with content team to manage social media schedule based on arrivals
- Notify marketing/content team of new brand arrivals for photography so it's ready to launch with Brand online
- Liaise with concessions for uploads, seasonal updates and sale alignment
- Communicate Brand updates and website changes with the team
- Analyze and report on best sellers by week, month, country, categories and Brands
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have strong merchandising experience in eCommerce retail, 4+ years
- Good product management and liaison with wider teams
- Commercial awareness to drive conversion rates onsite
- Strong reporting experience and forecasting
- fluent English
- Ability to deliver presentations and reports to senior staff
- Stellar communication
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department E-COMMERCE Role Site Merchandiser