For 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of "why not?". We are "Explorers by Nature" who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage. We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible. We do this "In the Name of Beauty" of our customers, our products and our planet.
What you'll be doing
Working as a Boutique Manager you are responsible for driving the store business, building a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them, managing the team and ensuring full adherence to the brand's guidelines and store processes.
- Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
- Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
- Team Leadership and Development
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store's vision and key directions
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
- Act as a coach for the team members and promote growth mindset by leveraging the Group's available learning tools and platforms an constantly monitor the team's development plans and professional growth.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are discussed and documented in a transparent manner.
- Develop the omnichannel mindset among the team by constantly promoting the different touchpoints of the customer experience (physical and digital), the clienteling approach and techniques with a focus on VIPs, leveraging customer data to proactively catering to their needs and preferences, the brand's ecommerce business including different activities, offerings, activations, etc.
- Recruit new clients and convert them into loyal VIP customers by providing them with an excellent experience and constantly networking with them
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained in the store.
- Ensure e-commerce orders are prepared and processed within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality and no fulfillment action is pending in the store.
- Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, OMS, Business Whatsapp, etc.) and ensure the team is well versed with it or overwise trained on it.
- Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organising displays as per the brand's VM guidelines.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines, work closely with relevant teams to constantly improve them and escalate any issues or concerns for prompt action.
- Ensure a healthy floor coverage by analyzing historical traffic data and anticipating peak hours
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a beauty retail store
- Managed a team of 4 plus members
- Fluent Arabic Speaker is mandatory
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Store Manager