For 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of "why not?". We are "Explorers by Nature" who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage. We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible. We do this "In the Name of Beauty" of our customers, our products and our planet.
What you'll be doing
Our Perfumes Expert is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving perfume advice to their clients and guiding them through perfumes and allergies routines with suitable products.
- Drive the business
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Promote the Group's loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using fragrance knowledge and ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand's different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers.
- Participate in Brand PR events and push fragrance sales during events, promotions and launches. And stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Customer Centricity
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by delivering an exceptional service and bringing to life the brand's customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert's advice, proactively catering to customers' needs, interests and preferences.
- When applicable, keep a schedule of VIP appointments in the diﬀerent stores / counters and guarantee regular follow up of customers via (physical/virtual) services
- Use clienteling techniques and tools to virtually connect with customers, build one-on-one relationships based on trust to drive loyalty. (Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.)
- Operational Excellence
- Generate monthly reports on customer data base, coaching overview and competitor activity
- Identify gaps in the market through baselining & competitor performance watch (product launch, events, animation, etc...) to report all findings to Sales Manager
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display as per the brand's VM guidelines
- Demonstrate leadership skills and being able to take over the store while the store supervisor/ manager is out of duty or on annual leave.
- Provide in-store team with coaching on product knowledge and Guest service
- Demonstrate understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, OMS, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the beauty and fragrance industry
- Fluent Arabic speaker mandatory
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Beauty Consultant