At On, we have dedicated ourselves to Ignite the Human Spirit through Movement. This thought defines every move we make here in our biggest market - North America. We are now looking for our new Head of Marketing for the region. This role will be instrumental in elevating our brand through compelling marketing strategies and tactics.
- Provide strong leadership to your team, fostering a culture of collaboration, coaching, mentoring, and professional development
- Lead with a strategic and solution-oriented approach, resolving conflicts and promoting a positive and inclusive work environment
- Craft unique ways to showcase On's mission and purpose through Marketing initiatives
- Prepare and manage quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Ensure On's brand and story is consistently messaged across all channels and aligned with internal Marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities for On to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Analyze and utilize data to assess progress and allocate resources where needed
- Effectively collaborate with internal partners and department leads to align Marketing efforts with company strategy and goals; partner with Sales team to ensure Marketing strategies run parallel with field objectives
- Develop and streamline processes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of our brand initiatives
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of On's aesthetics, upholding our brand's visual language and standards
- 10+ years of progressive experience within Marketing roles across various channels with a proven track record of developing and executing successful strategies and projects
- 6+ years of experience in a leadership role - your leadership skills have been honed through previous management roles, and you have a demonstrated ability to inspire, motivate, and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to stay current and build upon Marketing best practices and trends; you have a keen eye for design and aesthetics, understanding how to align them with the On brand identity
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills allow you to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changing circumstances and driving innovation
- Strategic mindset accompanying an innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Ability to travel 20% - based on business needs/fluctuation
Meet The Team
As the Head of Marketing North America, you will lead a talented and diverse team consisting of brand experience, brand comms, marketing management. At our core, we tell compelling stories about all that On entails. We live to reflect and channel the energy, passion, and global nature of the company into our daily work. If you're bursting with original ideas and have the drive and skills to see them realized, this is the team for you. We may sit at desks, but our inner-explorers mean we are constantly seeking fresh ways to craft and create unique stories.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.