The VP Construction for North America is a key member of PVH's Global Real Estate team, reporting directly to the EVP, Global Real Estate. This role will lead PVH's North America retail store construction projects and will oversee a team focused on project management, store planning and design and stores facilities/maintenance. The VP will work in close partnership with global and regional brand teams as well as functional leaders to develop the strongest possible real estate portfolio for PVH North America Retail.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Lead and direct all aspects of the completion of construction projects for the brands from planning through execution of the PVH+ plan through the lense of ensuring construction and maintenance excellence across the store retail estate portfolio.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of store concepts, partnering with the brands on prototype and design development, store renovations, new concept strategies and all other construction needs.
- Through close partnership with the brand teams, ensures that store design meets the merchandising needs of each division as their sales strategies change and develop.
- Drives discussion and decisions with Executive brand management teams around execution of strategies related to new store construction, maintenance and renovations and leads presentations regarding store concepts and architectural design/plans.
- Creates, maintains and publishes New Store, Renovation, and Capital Maintenance Budgets and Schedules and ensures adherence.
- Develops new and manages key existing relationships with landlords, building departments, general contractors, and outside vendors to ensure best possible outcomes for all construction projects while ensuring critical contruction processes are followed as it relates to obtaining permits, scheduling surveying, adhering to engineering requirements and federal and state building codes.
- Supports the Head of Global Real Estate with analysis, forecasts, and business case preparation for CEO, CFO, and Board meetings and is responsible for tracking decisions and progress connected to the multi-year plan.
- Support critical negotiations with contractors for all major construction projects.
10 - 15 years construction experienceEducation:
- Proven high performance construction experience in retail environment
- Executive presence and strong communication skills with all levels of an organization including brands, C-suite, vendors, teams and external partners
- Strong management, interpersonal and organizational skills are needed.
- Excellent negotiation skills required and strong ability to exercise sound judgement
- Experience leading and developing high performance teams
- Extensive project management skills leading multiple projects in parallel
- Strong technical background and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction process to optimize for price, quality and speed of delivery
- Advanced budgeting and cost management skills
- Must be highly flexible and able to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach
- Strong management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Advanced computer software skills of relevant programs
: Responsible to manage a budget in excess of 10 million dollars
Pay Range: $280,000 - $300,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH