PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
The Deputy Manager Store Operations ensures the store performance and optimal Organization through managing Back Office, Visual Merchandising, Stock and Omnichannel activities.
- Liaise with the In-Store Visual to plan display fittings; verify and report visual criteria effectiveness in terms of sales
- Assist Store Manager in assigning quantitative and qualitative objectives and verifying they are achieved
- Liaise with Store Manager and others Team Managers, if any, in order to allocate duties and responsibilities to Stock Specialist, Back Office Specialist and VM Specialist
- Conduct regular 1to1 with the team he coordinates
- Ensure the appropriate onboarding of new hires
- Provide the staff he coordinates continuous feedback on performance
- Support the Store Manager in Recruit, motivate, develop and lead a store team
- Ensure regular and effective cascading of company contents through morning briefings
- Coordinate Stock and Back Office team in order to guarantee stock provision and the proper mix
- Guarantee all the necessary measures for the safety of valuable products, materials and furnishings in both sales floor and stockroom
- Undertake regular stock checks as required and promptly transfers all information regarding stock to the team
SALES & KPI'S
- Maximise sales through analytical management of merchandise from stockroom to sales floor
- Utilise Company reports to analyze trends and provide the Store Manager recommendation for action
- Conduct productive daily meetings to ensure that goals are met
- At least 3 years' experience in similar role within structured environment
- Experience with RFID systems
- Proficient use of Excell
- Good organization and collaboration skills and abilities
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- High level in local language and in oral as well as written English communication
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A super modern approach to Fashion, Omnichannel, we are pioneering the industry
- An hybrid-working program that empowers our associates to work from everywhere (where applicable)
- An yearly welfare program, iOS devices, superb Application to enhance collaboration
- A best in class People's Place inside the Milan Office
- A fantastic environment where you can fail fast and learn fast