Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The Analyst, Customer Care is responsible for supporting performance and accountability within the call center. This person will maintain a reporting suite that includes all customer care performance metrics and will deliver results to all stakeholders in the organization. They will lead and support continuous improvement efforts and communication campaigns related to new systems, implementation projects and other initiatives. The ideal candidate will be at home in a fast paced environment and understand how to deliver data to a wide range of audiences. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Customer Care data analytics to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop and maintain clear and meaningful reports, dashboards and visualizations to communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Review performance results with cross functional leaders regularly.
- Provide follow up and recommendations on how to improve contact center performance.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand their objectives and translate data findings to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop financial and operational models for new initiatives and ROI.
- Own the development and communication of daily, weekly and monthly contact center and agent level performance metrics.
- Support Customer Care Leadership Team by tracking and providing performance analysis results for the business unit and outsourced provider.
- Develop ad hoc reporting and analysis for all areas of the contact center.
- Implement improvements and automation to current reporting processes to increase efficiency.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally, to all levels of management.
- Ability to analyze statistical data and make recommendations with regard to contact center operation.
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau, Python or Alteryx.
- Experience with data accuracy and reliability methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- A high level of integrity and interpersonal skills to accomplish results with and through individuals and teams and resolve conflicts productively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a strong understanding of key metrics and trends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and relational databases.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 3-5 years of reporting and analytics experience in a multi-channel, inbound contact center with strong knowledge of contact center operations.
- NICEinContact, Salesforce, Power BI, Python, Alteryx and Tableau experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a degree in business, statistics or a related field.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.