We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Sr. Analyst
, HR Technology & Solutions
As theSr. Analyst
, HR Technology & Solutions
supporting the GlobalHR Technology & Solutions team (HRTS)
, you will be responsible for managing enhancement recommendations across various modules within Tapestry's people technology ecosystem.
In this role, you will collaborate with project sponsors, stakeholders, and other internal partners to obtain, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements, delivering effective and innovative business and technology solutions. You will be required to support both global and regional HR, IT, and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization. In addition, you will support the implementation of new functionality and help support technical resources utilized by Tapestry People Services. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency inHR and/or ITto...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Partner with business subject matter experts across workstreams, providing both technical support and guidance on HR Technology systems and capabilities.
- Lead discovery and design sessions in a collaborative and structured manner to meet business requirements, translating non-technical requirements into consumable information for technical teams and vice versa.
- Assess and document as-is processes to uncover gaps and identify process improvements or automation opportunities; develop process flows, use case maps, and test plans to drive project execution and delivery.
- Lead requirements and design sessions in a collaborative and structured manner.
- Drive small projects from beginning to end, inclusive of project scoping, and internal and external resource coordination, to meet business requirements.
- Manage a sprint-based release cycle through the software development lifecycle partnering with stakeholder and offshore configuration teams.
- Look for opportunities to build knowledge of SuccessFactors suite to design and implement innovative solutions to maximize capabilities and efficiencies.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, connections, links and inconsistencies or errors in complex data sets, processes, and integrations.
- Assess and document as-is processes to uncover gaps and derive improvements;develop process flows, use case maps, and detailed test plans to drive project execution and delivery.
An outstanding professional will have...
- The ability to easily understand business needs and tie solutions to business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders and partners at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently while driving project timelines.
- Deep functional understanding and knowledge of HR processes and workflows
- Strong documentation skills, including, but not limited, to business requirements documents, solution design documents, process flows and test plans.
- A broad understanding of project and change management tools and methodologies.
- Experience working collaboratively with other project team members supporting enterprise projects of all sizes.
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives while managing multiple priorities and maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an innovative, pro-active, fast paced, high-performing culture to achieve excellence and deliver a great customer experience.
- 3+ years of experience within a global HRIS team
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors suite a plus
- Experience with Time & Attendance and/or Payroll solutions a plus
- Technical understanding of HR data integrations
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.#LI-RE1 #HYBRID Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $85,000.00 TO $96,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit
Work Structure: Hybrid