Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As an Assistant
, you will report into a top seller at the 57 th Street Flagship store. This role will support and execute all requests from the Customer Advisors clients. This role will help create a memorable luxury shopping experience from start to finish. Additionally, you will maximize sales through retail operational excellence and support to the overall store visual and image. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE CRM/Sales Support:
- Ensure daily and accurate communications to all clients within 24-48 hours
- Confirm appointments with clients, be an active liaison with the management team to book appropriate meeting rooms, and review communication interactions within the last 30 days
- Reach out to clients if communication is lacking to confirm appointment dates.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date appointment log, ensuring all necessary consents are documented. Update Z2C profiles for clients, including consent information.
- Register new clients in internal APP: update existing client profiles, ensure accurate consent details are always recorded.
- Follow up with clients regarding Outreach Tasks and Alterations, addressing any inquiries or concerns.
- Collaborate with Customer Relations Management Team (CRM) to identify clients requiring reassignment (to your Manager).
- Assist Customer Advisor in contacting clients about Made-to-Measure (MTM) arrivals, ensuring deposits are made before the following day if the client hasn't received a 30-day outreach.
- Personalize and send special occasion notes/gifts to clients for occasions such as birthdays, Book releases, invitations, and events.
- Work alongside CRM team to pre-plan delighting initiatives for client birthdays.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Manage and oversee Holds/Suspended Sales, ensuring efficient and accurate handling.
- Coordinate timely messenger/delivery of outgoing and incoming garments, following management-approved procedures.
- Travel to off-site locations if necessary to retrieve necessary items.
- Travel to other store locations for transfers, following management approval.
- Complete alteration tickets accurately and thoroughly.
- Initiate emails to Operations Manager, Tailor Shop Coordinator, and CRM/Alterations Coordinator for Rush Orders, ensuring timely processing.
- Collaborate with Tailor Shop Coordinator and CRM/Alterations Coordinator to ensure timely completion of COG (client order guide) and effective communication with clients.
- Coordinate messenger services and track shipments via UPS for Hassib's clientele in partnership with the Stock Team.
- Organize and return Go-Backs to designated areas.
- Ensure completion of all required training modules to maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills.
- Must have a proven track record of exceptional customer service to clients
- Must be detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is a plus
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Self-starter and a team player